Thursday, October 20, 2005

just one more poorly thought out post

Uh, I apologize for the rambling of the last post. I wrote what I thought was something good, and then firefox went and crashed on me. (Say what you will about IE, but it never crashed on me like that, oh well firefox has me hooked with the tabbed browsing.) Anyways, I tried to remember what I had written previously, and kind half-way did, and it ended up what you see below. I decided to do tomorrow's, (today's...), post at 2 in the morning because I think I probably won't feel like it tomorrow. It's quick and simple. Some Neurosis songs dedicated to the girl I saw wearing a Neurosis shirt the other day at my old high school. I wish Neurosis shirt girl had gone there when I did. That is all. Goodnight.

Neurosis - Children Of The Grave

Neurosis - Enemy Of The Sun


Neurosis - Sovereign


Neurosis - Suspended In Light

Neurosis - Resistance To Skin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, off of what album is "Resistance To Skin"??

BTW, the "Children Of The Grave" track is a cover of Black Sabbath.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home