Thursday, September 29, 2005

i love the sound of glass when it smashes

Here's one from the vault, I have enjoyed this song for a long time. It was on In-Flight Program, a compliation put out by Revelation records in the late 90's, and one of my first CDs. I was still a pretty inexperienced indie music listener when I first heard this song, I hadn't even heard the Pixies yet, (who were in fact major influences on this band). I eventually got the whole album containing this song, Liquid Glass, and still listen to it once in a while; it's interesting to go back to the days when emo hadn't fully crystallized into the caricature that it is today. That said, this isn't really a deep song or anything, but it is a fun song to listen to on beautiful days like today.

Whirlpool - Wasteland

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is nice!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home