Wednesday, October 05, 2005

i been dirt and i don't care

Hello everyone, if you're in school, I hope midterms are going well. The pile of work I had seems to be diminishing in a haze of caffeine and 5-hour nights, and all is well again for the moment. I hadn't listened to the song I posted today for a long time, but over the last few days, the base line just randomly surfaced in my head. Its drowsy stomp just echos on and on, like the dumber but brawny brother of "When the Levee Breaks". You can almost see Iggy Pop mumbling about burning dirt after a week-long heroin bender.

The Stooges - Dirt


*Bonus! Just found out about this band recently, a good new death metal band from Virginia, no less, check them out:

Arsis - The Face of My Innocence

Arsis - Return

awesome cover art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home