Thursday, October 13, 2005

angels on ariels in leather and chrome

Good afternoon all. Fall break this weekend, and I am looking forward to going home. My brother got this sweet black little 110 cc dirtbike and I look forward to ripping around on that some. And while we are on the subject of black motorbikes, I present today's post. My art teacher in high school exposed me to some great music that he would play while we worked, and this was one song that we heard alot. I asked him to make a cd of some of his songs for me before I left, from which this song is from. Since then I have gotten other Richard Thompson, but I still love this song the most.

Richard Thompson - Vincent Black Lightning

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this song does have some lightning to it! apparently i was tapping my shoe to the extreme and my mother tapped me on the shoulder and told me my father was trying to sleep.

my art teacher plays the corniest music. i must make her a mix or something. maybe i will put this song on it!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved this tune years ago when Andy Kershaw played it. Got it on tape somewhere.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home