Thursday, October 06, 2005

he wear his beard like a frizzly haired grizzly

I don't tend to be one of the mp3 bloggers that posts recent music, in fact I'm not sure if I have done this previously, but hey...why not? This song has appeared on some other blogs, I think I probably got it from Moistworks, (where there are some other great RZA tracks posted as well, including one of my favorites, the Gravediggaz). So, if it's breaking some mp3 blog code to post the same song later, or if it's just lame, I'm sorry. It's just that I really like this song, even if the guy I got it from didn't think of it that highly. Call it what you will, RZA-dominated promotional gimmick, whatever... check it out if you haven't yet, and I think you'll enjoy it. And if you don't we can both at least witness a certain rapper claim he will shoot Satan, and don't tell me that isn't entertaining.

MF Doom & RZA - Biochemical Equation

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey face. put some maylene on your blog so i dont have to find it on the internet.
paul

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home