Tuesday, April 11, 2006

tomorrow is takin too long



With the Gnarls Barkely album coming out so soon I have been filling in the cracks in my Cee-Lo collection...aka both his albums I didn't previously have. Anyways, I was always sure I liked his stuff I just never really gotten around to getting it for one reason or another. I have been making up for lost time in the past couple weeks though with his music taking up roughly about 50% of what I have been listening to. This song is from his first album, Cee-Lo Green And His Perfect Imperfections, an album joyfully spanning all sorts of styles including but not limited to hip-hop, soul and funk. "Under Tha Influence" is an excellent exmple of how Cee-Lo brings it all together in such an irresistably fun and easy manner.

Cee-Lo - Under Tha Influence (Follow Me)

2 Comments:

Blogger rainbow fish said...

i dig.

11:26 PM  
Blogger johnnydillettante said...

Hey, Can you post Cee-lo's "Closet Freak?" It's not available on I-Tunes.

FYI: Here's a link to the most excellent video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search=cee-lo+closet+freak&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home