Saturday, March 11, 2006

it's been a long time



Well I guess I kind of dropped the ball there for about two weeks, midterms and apathy got to me I suppose, however I fully intend to be updating more regularly from here. This is from the Kleptones Night At The Hip Hopera, where I am not generally a fan of mash-ups, or Queen for that matter I have really enjoyed this album. For anyone unfortunate enough not to already be familar with it, it is a collection of Queen songs with vocals from pre-existing rap placed over it. Some obviously work better than others, such as this amalgam of Queen's "I Want To Break Free" and several Beastie Boy tracks including,"Shake Your Rump," "Intergalactic," and"Root Down" which stands perfectly well as it's own excellent song.

The Kleptones - Break

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home