Saturday, December 10, 2005

zoo eyed

I have to thank Something I Learned Today for raising my awareness of this band, due to his posting on them a couple months ago. Not often do I hear a band and right away know that they are going to be one of my favorites, but such was the case with The Testors. An earlier punk band from the 1970's, they never really released any albums because they were obviously way too busy being punk. However it's fortunate for anyone not born before the 60's that Swami Records has released the double-disc The Testors Complete Recordings 1976-79. If you like the Dead Boys, Rocket From the Tombs or basically anything that rocks you should check this out.

The Testors - Let's Get Zooed Out

The Testors - Together

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

part of the us invasion on britain immediately following their music on us?

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite band, i just love them.
Saw Sonny vicent, playing live afew years ago while he was in Europe. Under the same tunes, very very, very good!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home