Wednesday, December 07, 2005

cause if it isn't making dollars/then it isn't making sense

The Pedro The Lion song on my last post reinspired me to listen to his stuff again, thus I have been listening to this song off of 2002's Control quite alot lately. For a long time I avoided Pedro The Lion mainly because I associated him with bitter high schoolers sitting in their rooms writing ponderous lyrics about their feelings. When I did give him more of a listen, I found I wasn't off by much, but those ponderous lyrics are sugar coated. There's even what sounds like a U2 reference about a minute in, (not that that is any kind of catchiness barometer - but I kind of like it). Anyways, I hope you enjoy it.

Pedro The Lion - Penetration


*Recently ripped my copy of Abbey Road onto my computer, and thus I am putting up a song from that as well. Probably everyone has heard this or has an opinion of it by now, but whatever...I am just a sucker for that mellow bassline.

The Beatles - Sun King


**more sun king here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home