Sunday, April 03, 2005

the clock is slow

I am not going to lie, I have only known about this song for a couple of days...so subtract what music credibility points you will. Ok, my friend told me about this song, apparently she was named for it when she was younger. I was intrigued, finding out about a part of Dave Grohl's catalouge that I hadn't heard so I procured this copy of it, compliments of Google. The song was written and sung by Dave Grohl, (go to songmeanings.com for an inane debate over the instrumentation), and was a b-side for the Heart Shaped Box single. It really is a beautiful song, and it has been stuck in the back of my mind for the last few days. Fun fact, apparently that weird noise toward the begining of the song is a chair moving.

Nirvana - Marigold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home