Sunday, March 13, 2005

this song is only here to impress you

Here is a song from my small collection of classical music that I like. It is from Vivaldi's Four Seasons, something my mother played alot for me when I was very young, so there is probably a nostalgic element to it. That aside though, this piece is very engaging to me with the violins manically vacillating all over the scale and the powerful lower end of cellos, (or whatever), keeping a satisfying rhythm going throughout the song. Some songs I can just see in my head, and the kinetic flow of the notes eddying at parts and whipping at breakneck speed in others during this song make it so much fun to listen to. (Also if anyone knows of other music similar to this, please let me know.)

Vivaldi - L'estate Presto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home