Sunday, March 06, 2005

cheers

Okay. I am back. Break was good, saw the gates in N.Y., drove alot and of course chilled with the pig. I just re-watched Shaun of the Dead last night with my brother and I liked it every bit as much as the first time I saw it. I think that everything important in life can be distilled down to how you behave during a zombie invasion, and that movie I think points this out in style. My favorite scene was where Shaun and Liz are forced to leave Ed to wait for the zombies alone due to his injuries and he jovially says "cheers!"as he smokes his last cigarette. I only wish that I was so blithe in accepting my gory fate if I ever found myself in that situation. It might be easier if I had this song playing as I unloaded my 3 last bullets into the encroaching horde.

Type O Negative - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hypnotic pseudo german pop music while firing a few rounds into mindless bodies? you're a bit of a weirdo.

-stone

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home