Wednesday, February 16, 2005

and the last shall be the first...

Thought I'd post a little of a band that was very important to me in high school. I used to listen to Underoath after school on the days that my head just needed a little clearing out. If my day had been long or frustrating, I would put Cries of the Past in my cd player and turn my headphones up and just focus my metal chi. You should try it sometime. This song was the first song on that album, their second. I never really understood the direction they took after Cries of the Past though, they lost most of the members and went from death metal to a strange metal/emo hybrid. I'm all for experimenting with styles, but that combination never seemed very strong to me. This song they played when I saw them 4 years ago, and I banged my head so hard this guy told me to take it easy with a concerned look on his face. Kind of embarassing...anyways here it is, and go ahead and headbang, I won't tell.

Underoath - The Last

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that song was suweeet!

i will be headbangin in about one second

hope my roommate doesn't walk in, that would be weird

-chris. p.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home