Monday, April 18, 2005

nothing seems to phase me and this one still survives

This is the first song by the Ramones that I actually liked, and I probably still like it the most. My brother and I shared a room in high school and he would always get to his cd player first in the morning, and play the Ramones or the Misfits every freakin day. So, as a result, I hated both bands, not because of their inherent musical ability but because I was forced to listen to them. Anyways, this is the first song that I liked by the Ramones, I think my brother and I were driving somewhere and he had it on a CD, for some reason it just hit me the right way. Since then, I have gained quite an appreciation for both bands, all thanks to this song!

The Ramones - Poison Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home